The digitization of a business is a mandatory step that offers us new, much more advanced, and simple management possibilities. Freelancers and SMEs do not have it easy when it comes to managing their businesses, and they often turn to external consultants to facilitate the work. And now, this type of advice can be completely digital thanks to Nomo, a web platform with an app that allows you to manage your business, your finances, and your taxes from a single digital platform.
From Nomo, we will be able to manage tasks as important for freelancers and SMEs as the issuance of budgets and invoices, the control of expenses, or the forecast of taxes, in addition to having a complete digital management service. A true all-in-one platform for managing the business of the self-employed and SMEs.
The Nomo app is available for both Android and iOS, so we can download it from Google Play and from the App Store. There are over 100,000 small businesses running their business with Nomo.
How Nomo Works?
One of the main characteristics of Nomo is its simplicity. It is a single place from which you can manage your business, saving time and forgetting paperwork. Having a business is not something simple, but with Nomo, the management will be simple and concentrated in one place. An application for mobile phones and another for desktop are available from which to control each section of our business, and which also provides us with advanced functions.
The objective of Nomo is to cover all the needs that freelancers and SMEs may have in terms of managing their accounting and finances. These are some of its functions.
- Manage invoices and obtain financing.
- Creation and sending of budgets.
- Digitization of invoices using OCR technology with which documents are automatically scanned.
- Control of invoices and income, expenses, and net results.
- Add your bank account and reconcile your invoices with the bank movements.
- Real-time forecast of the taxes you have to pay.
- Advance payment of invoices.
- Digital tax management service with which to file taxes and make unlimited inquiries.
- Free transfer of your old agency.
What are the advantages of working with Nomo?
Working with a digital platform like Nomo brings us many advantages. We can manage our business from a mobile application and make inquiries in a matter of seconds no matter where we are. Digitization brings many advantages, and among them, we highlight four:
- Great time and money savings by digitizing all the paperwork, you will use your time to grow your business.
- Greater control, it is not usual for freelancers and SMEs to have such simple access to such an exhaustive control and in digital format of their accounts.
- Security when filing taxes and verifying that all your accounts comply with current legislation.
- Saving time and money in visits to the agency.